Underground Yoga is a studio structured to compliment students of any level. Our yoga classes are perfect not only for people who have never tried yoga before, but also seasoned yogis who have practiced for years. Underground Yoga focuses on foundational postures, strong cores, and perfecting alignment. Our power flows teach students to yoke the physical movements of the body with the use of breath to deepen and add fluidity to your practice. No class is ever the same at Underground; each instructor creatively combines music and movement to bring you an inspiring and rejuvenating experience. Are you ready to GO UNDERGROUND?
- Power Yoga 1: Introduction to Power Yoga is a great class for beginners and all levels are welcome, Underground level 1 is a Vinyasa yoga done in a warm (not hot) environment, with a slower-pace then some of the more advanced classes. Postures are taught and demonstrated step by step, instructors lead the flow at a slower pace with an emphasis on alignment and breath. A great place to start your Yoga adventure.
- All Levels Underground Power Yoga: This open-level powerful vinyasa class will strengthen, purify and tone the body, linking the breath with movement, challenging and conditioning with a dynamic sequence of postures. In Yoga, vinyasa is a flowing sequence of asanas, or poses, usually centered around the Surya Namaskar (sun salutation) and linked to the rhythm of the breath. Breath-and-movement Yoga is meditation in movement. These classes may be slower (Mellow) or faster (Power) paced depending on the instructor but they have in common the consistent timing and movement of the body and the breath.
- Power Yoga 2: Underground Power 2 is our intermediate power yoga class. It is done in a very unique environment and format. Not only will you be stretching the body, but will be healing, detoxifying and invigirating it as well. Taught in a louder format with awesome music this class internalizes ones practice and allows them to focus on the basics or push to the next level. This class is typically taught at an advanced level-, with longer, more vigorous flows, including advanced postures and strength-building.
- Yogalates: An energetic fusion of yoga and pilates with a strong focus on building core strength.
- Strength & Stretch: Ashtanga style practice, For students of all levels — it’s about exploration and adventure!
- Longo Healing Yoga: All levels welcome. Lead by a certified energy healer. This yoga trainng course will consist of life particle education. Challenge your mind and body to an unusual type of yoga. Founded in Korea modified by an engineer. Come enjoy the flow.
- Gentle Yoga: This class is geared toward those who want to take it a little easier. Focusing on alignment principles, gentle breathing techniques, and basic poses will be taught at a slow pace for all levels of student.As in all classes, modifications will be made, as needed for each student so that everyone, regardless of age or physical ability, will feel the benefits that yoga has to offer.
View Class Schedule